Benefits of Renting through Avalon Properties Inc.
- You can always use us as a rental reference. We keep your history on file for as long as our system will store the information.
- You will always be able to get a hold of someone in case of an emergency; even on the holidays or in the middle of the night
- Your lease is kept on file and we can easily send you copies whenever you may need one
- We have knowledge and experience in this field
- We know the laws that many individual landlords do not and know what is required of them as a landlord
- Request Maintenance Online
A member of our staff is on call for emergencies when our office is closed. If you have an emergency such as a flood when our office is closed, someone from our office is on call to handle the emergency. They will first determine if the situation is an emergency, and then take the proper action. Emergencies are determined by the possibility of property damage, or a health/safety issue. If you have an emergency after hours, please contact a property manager by phone–please do NOT submit an online request for an emergency.
Shannon Kowalski, Property Manager:
Summer Bird, Property Manager Assistant:
Jordan Aurigemma, Property Manager Showing Assistant: